Thursday, August 26, 2010

Splish Splash, I Was Taking a Bath

So, I won't lie.  I love to take embarrassing photos of Eli and Jude.  I don't mind being "that mom" that whips out the giant photo album full of naked baby pictures, or babies making silly faces pictures, or even sleeping baby pictures (if you haven't noticed that those are the bulk of my photos...) and I'm kind of looking forward to it.  I love to look back on photos and reminisce about the past.  I can only imagine how precious the pictures I take now will be to me in 10, 15, or 20 years.  I know I'll always remember how cute Eli and Jude were when they were small but it's nice to have photographic evidence to prove it, right?  And, when they're being total angst-filled teenagers it will be nice to think back to the days when they could not talk.

I just couldn't resist when Jude looked up and smiled at me with two toys in his hand and Eli grinned at me while brushing his teeth.  I made sure to pick the photo that did not show any little-boy-parts so when Eli and Jude apply for their first serious jobs their bosses won't find any pictures of their naked baby selves.  If they screw it up for themselves later, that's their own fault.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment