Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Monday... Let's Try This Again!

So, Travis suggested we go out to dinner tonight since I'd been taking care of my little sisters all day and was exhausted come dinner time.  I thought I'd just let the menu be and adjust as necessary but I realized that I scheduled chili for tonight and that is a critical ingredient in Wednesday's chili-mac.  Needless to say, some maneuvering has to be done.  I figured since it's still Monday, it's not such a big deal.  Hopefully THIS menu will stick though!

Monday - Out to eat

Tuesday - "West Wing Night" with roast whole chicken (no change)

Wednesday - Chili

Thursday - Southern Fried Chicken

Friday - Chili-Mac

Saturday - Papardelle with roasted tomato sauce (no change)

Sunday - Travis at game, leftovers or dinner with Melnicks (no change)

Alright, now that everything is set again, it is bedtime for Mommy!

1 comment: