Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Monday - Momma's Birthday/Road Trip

This week's edition of Menu Monday is brought to you by my birthday!  What can I say, birthdays make me excited.  Also, the boys and I are going on a road trip on Thursday for my Aunt's birthday bash in Chicago.  Sadly, Travis won't be joining us because of work so he'll have to fend for himself as far as food goes.  We'll miss him very much but I'm sure he'll have fun partying with his friends and reliving his single pre-baby days.  :)

Monday - Spinach and Artichoke Mac 'n' Cheese

Tuesday - "West Wing Night" and Alex's Birthday!  Food TBD

Wednesday - Chili-Mac (for chili recipe, look here!)

Road Trip Food (Prepare Wednesday) - PB & J sandwiches, cucumber sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches, slice fruit, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment