Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Layout!

Unless it's your first time visiting the blog, you'll probably notice that we have a new layout!  I've been pondering a new design for a few weeks and decided to finally change it now that we're back from our vacation.  Though I thought the other layout was cute, it was very bright and wasn't very personal.  Also, the body of the blog was not wide enough to fit the smallest embedded HD YouTube player.  Basically, the old layout wasn't fulfilling our needs anymore.

Please bear with us if things are not working or look wonky.  There may be a few more changes in the next few days/weeks, but I'm pretty pleased with the new look.  Also, for anyone who cannot tell who is who in the banner due to lack of color - Eli is on the left, Jude on the right.  : )

1 comment:

  1. I like your new layout, but I'm not sure the effect on the baby's pics at the top. They are adorable though and I love to look at those faces.

    ReplyDelete