Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring is here!

Today, I decided to take Eli and Jude to the park. They were antsy, I was antsy, it was sunny and a beautiful 66 degrees and I had to get out of the house. So, to the park we went! It was my first park experience by myself with the boys (and possibly ever? I can't remember if we've been before...) and it was a lot of fun. Eli and Jude obviously were nervous about a new environment and spent the beginning sitting in the wood chips - and tasting them too - but after I decided to try them on the swings they got really comfortable. Jude and I tried the slide but he didn't get it and tried to stand up in the middle... we'll try again next time.

There were several other babies there since this is one of the first good days of the year to be outside. It seemed like every stay at home parent had been suffering from cabin fever! So, we made some friends and before we knew it, it was time to go home for some food and a nap. Luckily this park isn't too far from our apartment so I plan to go back soon. : )

Here are the adorable pics of Eli and Jude while swinging! The smiles say it all:

No comments:

Post a Comment