Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nothing Is Safe!

I took these pictures yesterday but I wanted to post the video first and I didn't want to overload everyone with cuteness. : )

The subject of this post is climbing. Eli and Jude have been climbing onto the couch (and anything else they can find) for about a month but it has gotten ridiculous in our new apartment. We thought we were pretty baby-proofed right off the bat but we were wrong. It has taken some adjusting but I think we're finally set again. But before we had gotten everything moved and re-arranged to the current set up, Travis said he caught Eli standing on the kitchen counter. Travis was doing the dishes and looked up to see Eli standing in front of him with a "What?" look on his face. Luckily I was not in the apartment or I probably would have freaked out.

Despite the lack of high places to climb now, Eli and Jude are still OBSESSED with climbing into the papasaun chair. They climb into it and then stand on one side to make it shift and then try to grab things off of the kitchen counters. I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of them yesterday because they were simply too cute!

Eli in the papasaun.

Jude had to get in on the fun too!

Of course, Jude then wanted to climb higher than Eli...

And then Mommy decided it was lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment